About the Journal
Corporum: Journal of Corpus Linguistics
Corporum: Journal of Corpus Linguistics, the first journal of corpus linguistics in Pakistan is biannual and double blind peer reviewed journal published by Corpus Research Centre, Department of Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Air University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- To provide national and international visibility to corpus-based researches
- To give visibility to Pakistani (national and regional) languages at national and international level
- To provide the opportunity to national and international scholars to publish their corpus-based researches
- To promote research culture in Pakistan in the field of corpus linguistics
- To establish institutional linkages with the universities of the world engaged in corpus based researches
You may submit your research papers through Open Journal System (OJS). For all the queries regarding the call for papers and submission of research articles, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Corporum2018@gmail.com.